Webflow Graphic Designer
Responsible for designing all visual elements for use online (website, social media, email etc.) and offline (event stands, print outs etc.), reflecting the Zinc’s branding and design aesthetic. They will create layouts for landing pages, product pages and other areas of the website in Webflow and test different designs to see which designs have the biggest impact on conversion rates.
Responsible for all aspects of design on the website and beyond. This includes working with the content manager to ensure a visually cohesive and engaging online experience. The role also requires the ability to create digital assets such as PDFs, presentations, and social media content.
They will play a key role in developing layouts for various sections of the website using Webflow, ensuring designs are optimised for improving conversion rates. They will apply their creative expertise to translate brand ideas into compelling visual narratives across platforms, maintaining a consistent brand identity.
This position requires the designer to work seamlessly with different teams ( sales, account management, partnerships and product) to align visual strategies with content and marketing goals. The role demands a blend of creative vision and practical design skills, with a focus on producing high-quality, impactful content that resonates with our target audience.
Your day-to-day 🗓
- Taking a key role in the design and optimisation of www.zincwork.com
- Creating Webflow native templates in line with our style guide
- Converting figma design files into code-ready design within Webflow.
- Translating design briefs into content like product animated videos, GIFs and editing video case studies.
- Collaborative. This position will work across all departments, specifically partnerships, sales, and product.
- Using web content management systems like Webflow
- Implementing and maintaining high-quality SEO policies and incorporating them with web content
- Tracking and reporting conversion rate changes to senior management
- Collecting and analysing data on website usage to improve performance
- Responding to reports of website technical problems and working with the team to fix them quickly
- Liaising with Copywriters, Graphic Designers to ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Creating design assets for various business functions whether it’s a one-pager checklist, slide deck, event stand design, or pdf whitepaper
- Ensuring website stability and functionality
- Ensuring the website pages are all optimised for every breakpoint including mobile, tablet and desktop.
Your DNA 🧬
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer using Webflow
- Experimental. We are looking for non-traditional thinkers, tinkerers, testers, and artists
- You’re someone with meticulous attention to detail
- You’ve got experience working in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment and know the ropes
- Strong analytical skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Fast. if you come across errors, you’re quick to get them fixed
- Efficiency and Innovation: You have a knack for identifying and implementing the most efficient workflows and solutions. You're always looking for ways to improve processes, reduce time-to-completion, and enhance the quality of the final product. Your approach involves innovative thinking to streamline design operations without compromising on creativity or effectiveness.
- Proficiency in Figma, Canva Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
Nice to haves 🧁
Experience in an HR tech company
Been a part of a Series A+ scaling journey
What we offer 🍉
Zinc offers a chance to work on a product that brings a fresh perspective on data ownership in hiring
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays + your birthday off 🎉
- Apple laptop and latest tech gear for your home workstation
- £1200 annual benefits allowance (ThanksBen, from month 2)
- Early finish Fridays (16:30)
- Enhanced company sick pay (10 days)
- Yearly company retreat: this year we're going to France ✈️ 🇫🇷
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave (2 months full pay, then statutory)
- Statutory pension with NEST (3% employer, 5% employee)
- Zinc shares, issued through the EMI Scheme
- Unlimited access to MoreHappi coaching