Who we are looking for
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will be responsible for streamlining workflow for the CEO and CTO including in their personal lives. We’re looking for someone who is committed to making an impact in the team. You will be a trusted resource for the CEO, CTO and broader team, maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally. Momint fosters a high-energy culture of teamwork and mission-driven problem solving. If you are goal-oriented, driven, highly proactive, organised and motivated then you’re the perfect candidate.
Working at a startup means you drive company culture and make real change on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a team-orientated approach
- is passionate about helping people
- always seeks a win-win solution
- takes responsibility for their results
- strives for excellence
- has a lifelong learning mindset
- is quick on their feet
- is good at problem-solving
- has great organisation skills
- has great communication skills
Enthusiasm, initiative are a must!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- A university degree in Commerce or BA
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Great writing skills
- Attending networking events, and other activities in order to make notes and form actionable from it.
- Attend meetings, and take notes.
- Streamlining executive leadership processes and thinking creatively and independently about how best to save or optimise the team's time.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to schedule meetings and workshops, often across many time zones.
- Keep the CEO and CTO well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities to ensure that key deadlines are met.
- Previous experience with executive support, communications, project management, operations and planning preferred.
- Provide other administrative support as needed.
- Conserve executives' time by reading, researching, drafting, editing and routing correspondence, including presentations, proposals, reports, and emails. Collect, synthesise, format, and proofread information for internal and external documents.
- You have an innate ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently. You take initiative, work independently and have exceptional attention to detail. You are able to juggle complex schedules and tough requests and keep your composure.
- You are highly organised and detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple deadlines, and projects.
- You are able to seek out answers and drive solutions autonomously.
- We’re looking for individuals eager to try new things and take chances.
- You have the ability to authentically listen and communicate (written and verbally) in a way that allows you to reach internal and external audiences.
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and feel comfortable with ambiguity. You are able to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments while managing multiple projects and competing priorities.
- As an ambassador of Momint, you embody the spirit of the company both internally and externally. You are an awesome teammate; always willing to share, and support so that everyone is aligned. You are someone who is collaborative and seeks common ground, solutions, and ways to make it happen.
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised, and solution-centric!
- An Interest in blockchain technology, NFTs and the development of Web3.0
- Table Tennis skills
What we do
Momint is a Web3 Marketplace is bringing blockchain and crypto to the mass-market by simplifying the process of buying, interacting and storing Digital Assets.
Digital assets are the future and solving the problem of making this technology ubiquitous, useful and accessible, is extremely challenging. Our team is super passionate about the problem and want to find other amazing individuals that will help us solve it!
Why Work For Us
Besides definitely being the next African Unicorn 🦄 (as stated by the lead investor of Spotify, Hans Otterling), we are super fun, young and energetic. That being said, we have a high performance fast paced culture of accountability and honesty. We work best with individuals who aren't afraid to speak up and who take criticism well. We also believe in a healthy work life balance, filled with choice and enablement in order to perform at a peak level in the way that you know works for you. We believe strongly in up-skilling and we will work with you specifically to constantly learn and improve any direction you choose.
- We give vested equity to all our employees.
- We have an amazing office in Cape Town with a ping pong table, snacks, drinks and more.
- Unlimited locally sourced boutique coffee.
- Flexible hours.
- Work in a company on the bleeding edge of technology.
- We encourage learning time and working on side projects