Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Ex Populus is a cutting-edge gaming and entertainment startup focused on building the Metaverse by leveraging web3 technology. Founded by notable executives from PC, Console, Mobile, VR, Esports, Crypto, & Animated film, who are partnering with creative rising stars to publish the world's most compelling games and entertainment.
Purpose & Scope:
Ex Populus is striving to bring joy to people around the globe with the world’s most compelling games and entertainment at the highest level possible. We are determined to work with the next generation of elite content creators and enable their vision by bringing them into a world class studio with some of the industry's most elite talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement UIs based on specifications provided by product teams
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for Ex Populus’s marketplace. Continuously improve user experiences
- Work with a balanced, AGILE team leveraging extreme programming, TDD, BDD and other popular best practices
- Staying up-to-date on the newest technologies and best practices
- Collaborate in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of Front End Engineering experience Strong experience with HTML, CSS, and ReactJS Angular experience (a plus)
- Intermediate knowledge of TypeScript programming language, paradigms, constructs and idioms
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A burning passion for building great games and supporting great teams
The company is founded by industry veterans that have collectively received 3 Oscar nominations, 12 Emmy nominations and 7 Annie noms. The staff comes from companies like Ubisoft, Blizzard, Activision, Love Death & Robots, Pixar, Illumination, Wargaming and others. We look forward to speaking with you!