Software Engineering, Design
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Ex Populus is a cutting-edge gaming and entertainment startup focused on building the Metaverse by leveraging web3 technology. Founded by notable executives from PC, Console, Mobile, VR, Esports, Crypto, & Animated film, who are partnering with creative rising stars to publish the world's most compelling games and entertainment.
Purpose & Scope:
Ex Populus is striving to bring joy to people around the globe with the world’s most compelling games and entertainment at the highest level possible. We are determined to work with the next generation of elite content creators and enable their vision by bringing them into a world class studio with some of the industry's most elite talent.
What You'll Do
- Create and design various materials for ads, games, social media and other digital mediums
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and deliver assets for multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Create custom visual assets from scratch
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and / or similar graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
The company is founded by industry veterans that have collectively received 3 Oscar nominations, 12 Emmy nominations and 7 Annie noms. The staff comes from companies like Ubisoft, Blizzard, Activision, Love Death & Robots, Pixar, Illumination, Wargaming and others. We look forward to speaking with you!