Ethereum Blockchain Developer
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Ex Populus is a cutting-edge gaming and entertainment startup focused on building the Metaverse by leveraging web3 technology. Founded by notable executives from PC, Console, Mobile, VR, Esports, Crypto, & Animated film, who are partnering with creative rising stars to publish the world's most compelling games and entertainment.
Purpose & Scope:
Ex Populus is striving to bring joy to people around the globe with the world’s most compelling games and entertainment at the highest level possible. We are determined to work with the next generation of elite content creators and enable their vision by bringing them into a world class studio with some of the industry's most elite talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, maintain and deploy smart contracts for video games and the Ex Populus game marketplace.
- Focus on security and best practices for contract development
- Configure and deploy nodes in a network
- Maintain stored and processed data on the blockchain Develop higher-level APIs on top of blockchain primitives
- Manage implications of data on the blockchain and associate costs due to complications Staying current with the latest blockchain developments
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of Software Development experience
- 1+ years of Solidity experience
- Experience designing and developing for large, horizontally scalable, high-transaction volume systems
- Excellent problem solving and intuitive debugging skills
- Knowledge of ethers.js
- Experience working in gaming (a plus)
- Hard Hat experience (Optional)
The company is founded by industry veterans that have collectively received 3 Oscar nominations, 12 Emmy nominations and 7 Annie noms. The staff comes from companies like Ubisoft, Blizzard, Activision, Love Death & Robots, Pixar, Illumination, Wargaming and others. We look forward to speaking with you!