3D Animation Lead
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Ex Populus is a cutting-edge gaming and entertainment startup focused on building the Metaverse by leveraging web3 technology. Founded by notable executives from PC, Console, Mobile, VR, Esports, Crypto, & Animated film, who are partnering with creative rising stars to publish the world's most compelling games and entertainment.
Purpose & Scope:
Ex Populus is striving to bring joy to people around the globe with the world’s most compelling games and entertainment at the highest level possible. We are determined to work with the next generation of elite content creators and enable their vision by bringing them into a worldclass studio with some of the industry's most elite talent.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with the art, product and design teams to define the visual goals for Animation content
- Contribute directly by animating for games, cinematics and promotional content
- Collaborate with outsourced animators in the creation of a variety of animation content across games, cinematics and more
- Work with production to estimate project deliverables, ensuring they are delivered on schedule
- Work with small team leadership to ensure content meets defined objectives
- Work with Test and production to triage bugs in your area when closing milestones and projects
- Strive to optimize and enhance an effective animation pipeline while identifying workflow improvements
- Align with the People Team initiatives to manage, mentor, and inspire team members
- Promote a culture of collaboration
What You’ll Need:
- Proven experience through full AA and/or AAA development cycles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced understanding of the core principals of animation art content creation
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to problem solve and drive creative solutions
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Organizationally strong and possessing attention to detail
The company is founded by industry veterans that have collectively received 3 Oscar nominations, 12 Emmy nominations and 7 Annie noms. The staff comes from companies like Ubisoft, Blizzard, Activision, Love Death & Robots, Pixar, Illumination, Wargaming and others. We look forward to speaking with you!