At Etherspot, we're dedicated to pushing the boundaries of Account Abstraction through innovation, and we've cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture where expertise and passion are highly prized. Our team is comprised of welcoming, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about building outstanding products. And right now, we're looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Objectives of this role
- Building and implementing new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Deploy updates and fixes, and provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows
- Proficiency with CircleCI and building pipelines.
- Certification in AWS (Associate or Solution Architect) will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Redis, databases, and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjE5MS4yMTMM