Chartered Accountant / UK Certified
Overview: Auroboros is a luxury metaverse fashion brand created by and for the next generation. Auroboros seeks to evolve the luxury industry into deeper dimensions: challenging how we imagine, design and affect clothing consumption. Spotlighted at an early stage by the Sarabande Foundation established by Lee Alexander McQueen, Auroboros is known for its pioneering approach to fashion. Featured by internationally renowned media outlets, including Netflix, Forbes, Vogue, Business of Fashion, _WW_D, and The Guardian, Auroboros has received honourable recognition and awards for being at the forefront of innovation, sustainability and immersive design.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping (volumes of transactions approx. 25-30 per month):
- Q4 2022: fiat transactions (USD, GBP & EUR) contractors, employees, vendors, suppliers and partners
- 2023 onwards: fiat (USD, GBP & EUR as per above) + crypto transactions (ETH mainly & volumeTBC), incl.:
- Crypto funds and 'conversion' management assisted by company's department heads: GM, legal, finance, commerce, etc.
- Crypto-to-crypto transactions and tax structure management (considering that we do not trade NFTs as of now. Hence, our initial transactions will be ordinary income arising from primary and secondary sales - but we might in future trade as well, etc.)
- Account management;
- Corporate Tax Returns;
- VAT Returns;
- Potential payroll and pension - TBD pending fees;
- Potential quarterly due diligence - TBD pending fees;
- Potential registered office address - TBD pending fees;
- Potential MAS reporting - TBD pending fees;
- Potential Ad Hoc consulting - TBD pending fees;