AIGC Research Scientist
Altered State Machine
Futureverse is a technological and cultural foundation for the open metaverse where creators, companies and communities conjure their future.
The Futureverse infrastructure enables companies and creators to deliver the open metaverse experience that they want for their audience. A seamless portal in and out of all apps in the metaverse, Futureverse allows users to travel with a passport, friends, communications, finances and content.
Our vision is to enable every human to create the worlds they imagine. We are not building the future. You are.
As part of the Innovation team you will work in developing novel deep learning models towards solving and building the next generation of AI generative models. This team will solve the most challenging problems in AI innovation & aim to be first and top of the world.
Futureverse are creating the world’s first protocol for decentralised and democratised Artificial Intelligence, owned and traded using NFTs, and interoperable across the Metaverse. Our protocol enables anyone to own AI, and the machine learning models that define what it learns over time. These are paired with artwork in the form of NFT's to create non-player agents.
We're creating a world where everyone can own, understand, trust and benefit from their AI. Join us in building the #OpenMetaverse. Help to push the boundaries of future innovation.
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate SOTA AI generative models.
- Report and present research findings and developments, including status and results, clearly and efficiently, both internally and externally, verbally and in writing.
- Work with external collaborators and maintain relationships with relevant labs and partners and key stakeholders as appropriate.
In order to set you up for success as a Research Scientist at Futureverse, we look for the following skills and experience:
- Completed PhD. in a related area, e.g. Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, VR/AR/MR.
- Relevant experience to the position such as post-doctoral roles, a proven track record of publications from conferences e.g. Siggraph, ICCV, CVPR, ECCV, AAAI, NIPS.
- Practical experience in research of AI models, e.g. transformers, diffusion models, VAE/GAN.
- Real passion and experience in AI generative area
**Please submit your publications when applying.**
- Experienced and wickedly talented team and growing
- Venture funded by a consortium of leading crypto investors… and more every day
- Recent Series A funding - $54 million
- Real work-life balance
We can offer
- Great variety (no two days are the same)
- Exciting international projects
- Engaging with global AAA gaming companies, game platforms and investors
- The right salary
- The chance to be part of the next generation of the internet… the decentralised Metaverse
If you enjoy being around creative people who are pushing the limits of design and technology, we want to hear from you!
For more information on Futureverse please visit https://www.futureverse.com/
Futureverse embraces inclusivity and celebrates diversity. We are committed to providing a fair, equal and unbiased environment for our people and community. Our values include being open-minded, open-hearted and open-doored.
We’re constantly on the lookout for great people who can help shape the future of the open metaverse with us.
We know applicants may not apply to roles if they don't tick all of the requirements, but please don't let this stop you. If you believe you have the values, skillset and ambition to help us put humans at the centre of the internet, we’d love to hear from you.