Head of Community
We are looking for smart and curious people to join our growing team. Vrstl serves as a multi-chain and multi-verse dApp (decentralized app) enabling the distribution of 3D and other assets to multiple blockchains and many metaverse environments.
Vrstl is at the forefront of digital transformation when it comes to web 3 and commerce. From NFTs to the metaverse, we continue to scale and grow our talented team and we’re looking for passionate people to join us.
We are recruiting for a Head of Community to join Vrstl! This is a new role, allowing the successful candidate to drive community engagement while having a lasting impact on building the 3D internet.
The Content & Community Manager will be responsible for supporting and growing Vrstl’s Web3 community across our marketing and social channels, external communications, and helping build new relationships, collaborations, and onboard new clients.
You will be the first point of contact for Vrstl’s community members, and will need to have the communication skills to enable you to develop and foster strong relationships. The ideal candidate for this role is someone passionate about Vrstl, our innovations and the future of web3.
We are looking for someone with high energy and enthusiasm, alongside a confident communication style to successfully develop our community outreach. You should be a problem-solver, with a can-do attitude, who is willing to adapt to the needs and challenges of our community. You should think creatively and look to implement and develop new avenues of engagement alongside Vrstl’s pre-existing channels. You will lead with a collaborative approach and must be able to adapt your communication style to align with Vrstl’s tone of voice.
- Strategic Growth
- Be the primary architect and champion of the VRSTL community
- Assist us in conveying our vision, values, and skills in a way that inspires and motivates a thriving, growing community.
- Develop community engagement and growth plans.
- Lead activities to onboard new members & players to our community.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to stay updated on new product, service and marketing initiatives.
- Community Management
- Manage our public Discord server as well as our social media accounts.
- Organize community events, such as Twitter spaces, contests, AMAs, and online activities.
- Respond to comments and requests in Slack, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and online review sites and forums.
- Collaborate with the marketing and customer support teams to ensure messaging is aligned across all channels.
- Measure and report on community engagement and growth.
- Report community feedback to the product and development teams to ensure concerns and opportunities are shared within Vrstl.
- You will have strong experience managing and growing online communities across social media including Twitter, Discord, Instagram and TikTok.
- You have managed a development community previously and are able to communicate well on a technical level.
- You will be able to act as the face and voice of the Vrstl brand and manage all community communications.
- You have a good understanding of community management best practices and how to adapt content to specific channels.
- You are experienced in developing reports to measure community engagement and growth.
- Experience managing and growing web3 communities.
- Experience working with the technology industry.
- Experience working in an agency/start-up environment is desirable.
- 5 years Experience in Marketing or Community roles
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Vrstl, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together enables us to build innovative platforms, improving the way people communicate. Vrstl embraces diversity in all forms and fosters an inclusive environment.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Vrstl is committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.