Senior Software Engineer
Lazy Trade is the crypto trading platform for frictionless portfolio management across CeFi and DeFi. Users can track, manage and trade on exchanges or on-chain from any webpage, unlocking financial opportunity and saving time navigating the fragmented ecosystem. We are dedicated to building a better user experience in crypto, a major hurdle towards mainstream adoption.
It’s an exciting time for Lazy Trade, we received backing from Outlier Ventures and released the public beta with $6M traded among our 700 users. Joining as a founding member, you will have the opportunity to innovate, lead and grow as we scale up to become a critical component of the crypto ecosystem. If you are passionate about web3 and want to build a better experience in the space, we’d love for you to apply.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Software Engineer. The first iteration of our product is built with hundreds of users and millions of dollars in traded volume. You’ll be responsible for iterating on our platform, building backend infrastructure for our trading systems to support thousands of users as well as implementing new features as our services expand.
You will work directly with the technical Founder/CEO to brainstorm and build the architecture and code it into production. You’ll be working closely with the frontend team to create a frictionless trading experience.
- Work with CEO to create and implement software architecture for thousands of users
- Take ownership of the backend software stack
- Develop API integrations and interface with crypto exchanges and DeFi services
- Build robust, scalable, tested and well documented code
- Implement cloud and web3 security best practices alongside development
- Ensure robustness and scalability of backend and Databases with AWS
Must have skills and attributes
- Ability to write clear & concise code
- Technologies: Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure), Databases
- Excellent communication skills, not afraid to speak your mind and discuss ideas
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic world of a crypto startup and work independently
- Flexible and versatile, willing to pick up new skills quickly and learn
- Passion for innovating and excited about building in web3
Nice to have
- Experience with building trading systems
- Web3.js or ethers.js
- Crypto/DeFi trading & investing experience
Benefits of working with us
- Considerable equity incentives as you will be the first hire outside of the founding team
- Working in a passionate team at the bleeding edge of crypto
- Chance to lead the engineering efforts and ownership of the backend