Lazy Trade is the crypto trading platform for frictionless portfolio management across CeFi and DeFi. Users can track, manage and trade on exchanges or on-chain from any webpage, unlocking financial opportunity and saving time navigating the fragmented ecosystem. We are dedicated to building a better user experience in crypto, a major hurdle towards mainstream adoption.
It’s an exciting time for Lazy Trade, we received backing from Outlier Ventures and released the public beta with $6M traded among our 700 users. Joining as a founding member, you will have the opportunity to innovate, lead and grow as we scale up to become a critical component of the crypto ecosystem. If you are passionate about web3 and want to build a better experience in the space, we’d love for you to apply.
We’re looking for a frontend developer with 3+ years of experience to take ownership of the frontend. The first iteration of our product is built with hundreds of users and millions of dollars in traded volume. You’ll be responsible for iterating on our platform, implementing designs on our website and Chrome Extension as we scale to thousands more users. Experience with UI/UX design is a benefit.
You’ll be directly working with the Founder/CEO to implement the frontend which simplifies the way users interact with crypto exchanges and DeFi. You will be using the latest tools in frontend development and integrating with the bleeding edge of crypto products. This is an opportunity to take the lead in growing a startup in the fast paced world of web3.
- Iterate on the frontend and implement new designs
- Identify and troubleshoot problems (in the app and chrome extension etc.)
- Designing visual user interface elements and with integrations to new apps and services
- Build robust scalable and tested frontend code
- Reducing user pain points and friction with the crypto ecosystem
- Adhere to the brand style standards
- Collect feedback, filtering it and adjusting the interface based on it
- Working with a designer to implement the frontend
Must have skills and attributes
- 3+ years experience in frontend programming
- Ability to write clear & concise code
- Excellent communication skills, not afraid to speak your mind and discuss your ideas
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic, fast-moving world of a web3.0 startup
- Flexible and versatile, willing to pick up new skills and learn
- Passion for innovating and excited about building in web3
Nice to have
- Experience with or willing to learn: React.js, Typescript, web3.js/ethers.js
- Ideating using process flows, storyboards and sitemaps
- UI/UX design experience
- Crypto/DeFi trading & investing experience
- Programming crypto app UIs
Benefits of working with us
- Considerable equity incentives as you will be the first hire outside of the founding team
- Exposure to a fast moving team at the cutting edge of crypto
- Being an initial hire of a growing crypto startup
- Chance to lead the frontend engineering efforts